Care for your towels
These are our recommendations so that your towels are always soft and absorbent.
1. Read the washing and care instructions on the labels.
2. Towels should be washed at least once a week or after 3 or 4 used.
3. The best thing is that each member of the family has their own towels. It is an accessory for personal use.
4. Wash them before using them for the first time to open the fibers. The new towels are covered with softeners to make buyers feel softer and more pleasant, but these do not absorb moisture well.
To properly wash your towels, do the following:
- You can add half a cup of white vinegar to the first rinse to finish removing these softeners.
- Carry out exclusive washing cycles for towels, thus preventing friction with other clothes from damaging them.
- Do not apply excessive soap, this only achieves a stiff and stiff effect.
- Do not apply bleach to towels. Over time, White gets a yellowish hue.
- If you are going to use the dryer, use a short cycle and medium temperature. Take them out as soon as the cycle ends to prevent them from wrinkling.
- To avoid the musty smell, make sure they are completely dry before folding and storing them.
- If you are going to dry the towels outdoors, do not exceed the time of exposure to it, since the pieces can harden.